Are you super organized? Can prioritize a mountain of projects? The person everyone wants on their team because they get things done? A dynamite communicator and collaborator?
Maybe this is the role you’ve been looking for…
Reporting to the Executive Assistant, the Administrative Assistant will be an integral part of the Taymor Administrative team, managing the general office administration and providing administrative support to the Executive team.
A SMALL SNAP SHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the senior Leadership team with administrative tasks including but not limited to:
- Coordinate and prepare meetings, including agendas, materials and reports and takes meeting minutes / schedules / travel arrangements / expense reports
- Manages Employee Anniversary and Excellence programs
- Performs data entry, filing and record keeping
- Provide daily back-up support to main reception
- Support project management coordination; assisting with creation and maintaining of Smartsheet project plans, reviews project timelines with respective project managers, and supports the training of associates
- Maintain and manage office furniture/reorganizations, equipment and supplies, and related service contracts
- Organize and coordinate company sponsored events, lunch meetings and reservations
- Maintain organizational charts and phone lists for all locations of Taymor
* If you would like a full, detailed, standard job description with tasks, responsibilities and qualifications, please email your request to email@example.com with the subject “Job Description Request – Admin”.
Since 1948, Taymor has proudly designed and manufactured architectural hardware products of exceptional design, quality and value. From door and bath hardware to faucets and accessories, our comprehensive range allows you to harmonize design throughout the entire home and complete your projects seamlessly. Taymor signature bath collections and Premier Series locks are installed nationwide in multi-family residential developments, private residences and leading hotels and resorts. Family owned, with well-stocked distribution centers in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Toronto; we deliver clean and modern designs to the builder markets throughout North America.
Connect with us @TaymorDesign on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook, or visit taymor.com to learn more about us.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESFUL IN THIS ROLE AT TAYMOR
- An effective communicator with all levels in an organization
- Able to organize and priorities competing responsibilities and requests, as well as help others stay organized
- Enthusiastic about collaborating on many different teams and projects
SOME OTHER POINTS
Taymor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, RRSP matching and starting at 3 weeks’ vacation.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .