Do you possess the following competencies? Then this might be the role for you!
Excellent French and English communication skills, verbal and written
Excellent External Facing Customer Service Skills
Ability to absorb and retain product knowledge
High degree of responsiveness in sales
Great problem solving abilities
High level of Accountability (i.e. initiative, follow through to completion)
Reporting to the Inside Sales & Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative will ensure delivery of award winning customer service through timely and accurate processing of orders, communication and coordination with other departments to resolve inquiries. Build and maintain customer loyalty by providing prompt and efficient customer service excellence. The CSR will assist in seeking out pro-active selling opportunities to existing customers and develop new customers.
The Customer Service Team works closely with fellow Territory Sales Representatives, Inventory Management, Marketing, Product Development, Quality and Finance Teams to ensure end to end award winning customer service delivery.
A SNAP SHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive, process, verify and confirm customer orders via telephone, fax, email or EDI.
- Ensure accuracy of inputted order and evaluate alternate supply for discontinued product or backorders (possible substitutions) prior to releasing to the warehouse management system.
- Provide accurate information concerning product availability, order status, product specifications, technical advice, pricing and services as required and upon request from customers and outside sales team members.
- Courteously resolve customers' service, product or billing complaints by diplomatically performing activities such as exchanging merchandise or propose and issue credit notes.
- Approve returns and consider restocking charges when appropriate.
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures in order to prevent future problems.
- Manage Inter-Branch Stock Transfer Requests
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products through proactive outbound calling to existing or prospective customers.
- Support outside sales team where needed and assist other teams as requested
- Provide follow-up for customer quotes and lost sales
- Minimum 1 year post-secondary education preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in telephone customer service/inside sales support
- Experience within manufacturing, distribution or home building industries is strongly preferred
- Experience working with an ERP system an asset
- Technical / mechanical aptitude to learn varied product lines
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office suite
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong multi-tasking, organization and priority setting skills
- Accurate data entry skills with minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
- Proactively identifies customer needs
- Outgoing with an excellent and professional phone manner
- Strong Team player
Taymor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, RRSP matching and starting at 3 weeks’ vacation.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.