Must be located out of the Denver Metro Area.
How our Sales Team is different:
- We focus on Relationship Management by developing strong consultative relationships with customers, builders, distributors, developers, interior designers, architects and other specifiers of our decorative hardware and homeware products to generate pull through sales.
- Research, contact, quantify and qualify regional builder prospects that fit our builder target simple rules and defined sweet-spot.
- We communicate ideas back into the company for new services and product development from our stakeholder meetings and their insights
- For Opportunity Management we use a Taymor specific Sales Management Process, to track projects, capture all relevant data in PSA, as well as manage day-to-day activities. This tells us how and when in the process we are most likely to be successful, so we can focus on higher return activities.
- We study both our wins and losses to get to the reasons behind our successes and failures…so we can adapt
- Deliver continuous Key Influencer Management through consulting on spec and budgetary pricing, contacting associated distributors, identifying and targeting hardware scheduler to promote Taymor, quote follow-up, etc.
- Delivery & Support is anything but standard, we strive to understand our customer needs and to ensure that their every experience and touchpoint with us makes their lives easier. With a view to the long term, we earn our customers’ trust and loyalty with each and every interaction, building relationships that create Taymor ambassadors.
* If you would like a full, detailed, standard job description with tasks, responsibilities and qualifications, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Job Description Request”.
You’ll want to know about Taymor and our products to know if you want to sell our products…
Since 1948, Taymor has proudly designed and manufactured architectural hardware products of exceptional design, quality and value. From door and bath hardware to faucets and accessories, our comprehensive range allows you to harmonize design throughout the entire home and complete your projects seamlessly. Taymor signature bath collections and Premier Series locks are installed nationwide in multi-family residential developments, private residences and leading hotels and resorts. Family owned, with well-stocked distribution centers in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Toronto; we deliver clean and modern designs to the builder markets throughout North America.
Connect with us @TaymorDesign on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook, or visit taymor.com to learn more about us.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESFUL AT TAYMOR
- Results Driven…aka a sales hunter
- Able and enthusiastic about using CRM software as a strategic tool
- Sales Skills; effective in the art of selling and presenting persuasively, rapport building, active listening, is empathetic, skilled problem solver, ability to read /observe and assess the selling situation quickly
- Has Market Knowledge (or the facility to develop it), a deep understanding of the external environment including customer segments, influencer needs/challenges in the purchase decision, competitors, etc.
- Ability to gain an in-depth understanding of Taymor products (technical knowledge) AND our value proposition
SOME OTHER POINTS
Taymor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We offer a competitive salary (base + sales bonus), car allowance, as well as benefit options such as medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K with company matching up to 10%, and more.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com .