The position is a maternity leave replacement contract, based in Delta, BC.
Do you possess the following competencies? Then this might be the role for you!
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to create business plans, work plans & roadmaps
- Ability to effectively manage and use CRM tool to maintain high quality pipeline and capture market knowledge
- Excellent External Facing Customer Service Skills
- Strong Ability to train and develop others
The Manager, Inside Sales & Customer Service is focused on generating sales growth by supporting the outside sales team in our core sales channels while also developing & managing new paths to market. The role is also responsible for managing the overall customer experience from initial contact through to final delivery, and therefore the role also includes responsibility for Customer Service operations. This role requires the ability to develop & lead a high functioning, geographically dispersed team that works in collaboration with multiple internal stakeholders including Sales, Distribution, Product Management & Marketing.
A SNAP SHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage 17 people in 3 locations
- Support Inside Sales Reps with Independent Sales Agencies (USA) management and support
- Lead/opportunity qualification & assessment
- Maintain & manage CRM database of project opportunities
- Support new sales team member onboarding and training
- Manage outbound calling initiatives (e.g. trade show follow-up)
- Evaluation and improvement of inside sales and sales administration processes
- Develop new sales channels for discontinued product sales
- Experience with ERP systems and implementation
- Develop, document & maintain consistent Customer Service SOPs
- Develop a training curriculum & training plan for all Customer Service staff covering a full breadth of competencies including order fulfillment processes & product knowledge
- Effectively handle escalated customer concerns/issues
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum ten (10) years combined experience in Inside Sales, Customer Service and/or Account Management
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience leading geographically separated teams.
- Experience Coaching, mentoring and developing staff.
- Proven ability to implement process improvements, best practices, and standard operating procedures across multiple CS teams
- Strong knowledge of call centre technology and CRM system functionality
- Familiarity with pricing methodologies in both retail distribution and sales to contractors
- Developing and managing price quotes
- Strong analysis, critical thinking, and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage change
- Ability to resolve service complaints/escalations
- Driven and results oriented
- Able to travel within Canada and USA 25-50% and up to (1) week at a time
Taymor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com .