Work Shift: Monday-Friday day shift
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the Warehouse Materials Handler I is responsible to prepare items for shipping, including counting, packing, labeling and weighing, as well as ensuring the accurate, efficient performing of any task assigned to them relating to customers’ order expectations.
- Sort and count items from the picker. Pack items in a neat manner that protects the product and presents it to the customer in an organized fashion. Stack products on pallets.
- Verify customer orders and enter information into a computerized freight price shopping system (Clippership)
- Handle various customer inquiries and provide customer service to customers picking up goods.
- Book customer delivery appointments as required. Schedule carrier pickups as required.
- Load, unload, stack and move products and materials by hand or using manual equipment.
For a detailed list of job responsibilities and qualifications visit Taymor CONNECT – HR – Job Descriptions: Warehouse Material Handler I.
TOP COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Safety awareness
Taymor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com .