Work Shift: Monday-Friday 1st shift (day)
Competitive compensation including Group Health Benefits and starting at 3 weeks’ vacation
Responsible to prepare items for shipping, including counting, packing, labeling and weighing, as well as ensuring the accurate, efficient performing of any task assigned to them relating to customers’ order expectations.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sort and count items from the picker. Pack items in a neat manner that protects the product, and presents it to the customer in an organized fashion. Stack products on pallets.
- Verify customer orders and enter information into a computerized freight price shopping system (Clippership)
- Handle various customer inquiries and provide customer service to customers picking up goods.
- Book customer delivery appointments as required. Schedule carrier pickups as required.
- Load, unload, stack and move products and materials by hand or using manual equipment.
- Other general duties as may be assigned (such as sweeping).
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Basic proficiency in the use of hand tools
- Basic key punching and computer skills
- Able to stand all day and perform bending, crouching an kneeling
- Able to frequently move packages weighing up to 50lbs
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Experience with RFID guns preferred
- Previous warehouse experience an asset
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Delta Warehouse”.