Work Shift: Monday-Friday 1st shift (day)
Competitive compensation including Group Health Benefits and starting at 3 weeks’ vacation
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Warehouse Materials Handler II is primarily responsible for safely and efficiently picking the right product, in the right quantities, in saleable condition to meet customer order needs. Using mobile equipment is responsible for ensuring the accurate, efficient performing of any task assigned to them relating to customers’ order expectations.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Picking orders from pallet racking by operating a Standup Order Picker forklift machine.
- Operate RF hand scanners to pick, sort and stack product on pallets
- Perform cycle counts, recounts, small put aways, bin to bins
- Operate swing reach equipment to transport material to and from transportation vehicles and loading docks and to put away, replenish and retrieve materials
- Sort goods. Pack and unpack goods. Stack products on pallets.
- Load, unload, stack and move products and materials by hand or using material handling equipment.
- Provide aid building product models when required.
- General cleaning duties such as sweeping
- Other general duties as may be assigned
- Forklift certificate required
- Minimum high school leaving diploma or equivalency certificate
- 3 years’ experience using order picker equipment
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Positive attitude and strong team player
- Basic proficiency in the use of hand tools
- Basic key punching and computer skills
- Able to stand all day and perform bending, crouching an kneeling
- Able to frequently move packages weighing up to 50lbs
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience using narrow-aisle an asset
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Mississauga Warehouse”.