Reporting to the National Sales Manager – Independent Retail, the Sales Representative is the face of Taymor in their assigned region (Alberta & Saskatchewan), focused on sales growth in support of company vision and values. The Sales Representative manages a customer base of current retail dealers and prospects new retail business and customers towards successful achievement of individual goals for all product lines within the assigned territory.
Ideally located out of Edmonton or Red Deer to best minimize travel.
A SNAP SHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide strategic territory planning aligned to our corporate and channel objectives
- Manage an existing territory, using a Hunting List to develop and implement effective call route planning (daily travel) while focused on growing our market share, share of customers and achieving forecasts for new products and new customers within the territory
- Develop strong consultative relationships with customers, and with contractor and small builder clients of our customers, to generate pull through sales and move Taymor up the value chain
- Perform presentations and effectively answer all customer inquiries, delivering expert advice and product solutions
- Present and promote forward thinking creative solutions, new products and services to customers
- Ensure merchandising follows Taymor standard display guidelines and buying group requirements, maintaining planogram compliance
- Ensure displays are maintained and consistently in “Like New” condition
- Work closely with store staff to ensure products are in stock, or on order, expediting orders as needed, and take care of defectives and returns
- Actively embraces CRM daily in the sales management process and utilizing the tool to manage a high quality pipeline of active opportunities with quality call activities and tasks scheduled.
- Ensure catalogues; brochures and price lists are current and available
- Communicate opportunities for new product development to Taymor colleagues in a constructive and concise manner
- Communicate future inventory needs to Taymor colleagues in a proactive and specific manner, to ensure the best customer experience of our service levels
- Perform duties and tasks for Builders Market customers as assigned within territory
- Perform site visits and product inspections as required to support QA and be the face of Taymor in the territory
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
Top Competencies Required
- Must be Results Driven (a sales “hunter”)
- Proven success in “the art of selling”)
- Market Knowledge (including customer segments, insights, decision influencers)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business to business sales role with a proven track record
- Experience selling within retail channels is an asset
- Experience using CRM systems is an asset
- Solid knowledge of doorware and bathware products at a detailed level
- Understand and be able to communicate mechanical and design attributes of our products and technical aspects within the industry
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong computer knowledge and command using MS Office Suite of programs - Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint Presentations
- Focus on value added tasks and manage time constraints with goals and objectives in mind
- Excellent ability to influence and negotiate
- Manages change opportunistically and with a positive attitude
- Results oriented
- Team oriented approach
- Solution oriented, curious, active listener who is empathetic and able to provide collaborative solutions
Taymor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com .
testArray ( [ACCT_ID] => 0000277551 [FIRSTNAME] => [SURNAME] => [E_MAIL] => [TEL_DIRECT] => [JOB_TITLE] => [DONT_MAILSHOT] => )