Do you have the following knowledge and skills?
- Strong experience with ERP platforms such as Sage X3, SAP Business One, JD Edwards
- Designing and Developing Applications
- PMP certificate or specific programming tools such as .Net or related technologies certificate
- Business Analysis and Intelligence
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience providing business analysis and development activities in a corporate environment
- Effective Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills
- Excellent Internal Customer Service skills
Then this might be the role for you!
Defines, develops, tests, analyzes, and maintains business software applications in support of the achievement of our business objectives. This includes working with departments to define and document requirements, coding and testing changes and new functionality, analyzing solutions and providing alternatives to meet system requirements. The analyst will also research, design, document, and modify software applications throughout the production life cycle.
A SNAP SHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interacts with users of all levels within the organization, Canada & U.S. and handles application & technical support for around 150 users
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Administers and provides guidance to report writers on the SQL database structures and data models.
- Administration and enhancements to the CRM platform (Project Sales Achiever), the SharePoint Platform (Taymor Connect) and Sage X3 platform and associated applications.
- Liaison with external vendors, key stakeholders, users, IT staff to enhance, improve and increase user acceptance for all business applications.
- Research applications to enhance the functionality of all business applications.
- Provide training and assistance to users as required
* Request a more detailed job description by sending request to email@example.com
OTHER EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience writing user and technical documentation
- Experience with
- SQL database administration and understanding of data models
- SharepointOnline (Office 365)
- CRM systems
- Must have great time management and prioritization skills
- Requires some afterhours & weekend support
Taymor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, RRSP matching and starting at 3 weeks vacation.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.