This role will set the tone for each and every client, associate and visitor – every time.
Do you have what it takes to be the first and lasting impression of Taymor at our Delta location?
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, the role of the Receptionist & Customer Service Representative is integral to our Customer Service and Admin teams, providing professional and effective front desk reception and administrative services to Taymor.
- Front Desk Reception
- Greets and provides assistance to associates and visitors in a pleasant and professional manner
- Manages a multi-line (14 lines) switchboard
- Mail / Courier duties
- Monitors that all guests and staff sign in and out to maintain office safety and security
- Ensures front desk is staffed at all times during regular business hours
- Ensures reception area, showroom, lunchroom/coffee area and boardrooms are tidy and clean
- Data entry and filing
- Update and distribute reports
- Assists with meetings, event planning and yearly campaigns along with the Social Committee
- Various administrative and support tasks as required
- Customer Service Support
- Order entry/ Inbox Manage by checking status of purchase orders, stock, and product pricing
- Credit/return support, or any other Customer Service duties determined by and assigned by the Customer Service Supervisor and/or Manager
- Responds to customer questions and enquiries via email and phone
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE AT TAYMOR
- Incredible Customer Service Skills
- High sense of personal accountability
- Great ability to properly prioritize
- Great communication; orally, written, non-verbal cues
Since 1948, Taymor has proudly designed and manufactured architectural hardware products of exceptional design, quality and value. From door and bath hardware to faucets and accessories, our comprehensive range allows you to harmonize design throughout the entire home and complete your projects seamlessly. Taymor signature bath collections and Premier Series locks are installed nationwide in multi-family residential developments, private residences and leading hotels and resorts. Family owned, with well-stocked distribution centers in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Toronto; we deliver clean and modern designs to the builder markets throughout North America.
Connect with us @TaymorDesign on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook, or visit taymor.com for more information.
Taymor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, RRSP matching and starting at 3 weeks’ vacation.
This role is required to work at the office at all times. We take precautions for our staff and provide Personal Protective Equipment to keep our associates safe from Covid-19. The reception area is sectioned off with plexiglass to help protect the incumbent.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .