Work Shift: Monday-Friday day shift (requires flexibility to work various day shifts)
Competitive compensation including Group Health Benefits and starting at 3 weeks’ vacation
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Materials Handler II is primarily responsible for safely and efficiently picking the right product, in the right quantities, in saleable condition to meet customer order needs. Using mobile equipment is responsible for ensuring the accurate, efficient performing of any task assigned to them relating to customers’ order expectations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Picking orders from pallet racking by operating a Standup Order Picker forklift machine (must be comfortable with heights).
- Operate RF hand scanners to pick, sort and stack product on pallets
- Perform cycle counts, recounts, small put-aways, bin to bins
- Operate swing reach equipment to transport material to and from transportation vehicles and loading docks and to put away, replenish and retrieve materials
- Sort goods. Pack and unpack goods. Stack products on pallets.
- Load, unload, stack and move products and materials by hand or using material handling equipment.
- Provide aid building product models when required.
- General cleaning duties such as sweeping
- Other general duties as may be assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Forklift certificate required
- Experience using order picker equipment
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Positive attitude and strong team player
- Basic proficiency in the use of hand tools
- Basic key punching and computer skills
- Able to stand all day and perform bending, crouching an kneeling
- Able to frequently move packages weighing up to 50lbs
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience using narrow-aisle an asset
Taymor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Since 1948, Taymor has proudly designed and manufactured architectural hardware products of exceptional design, quality and value. From door and bath hardware to faucets and accessories, our comprehensive range allows you to harmonize design throughout the entire home and complete your projects seamlessly. Taymor signature bath collections and Premier Series locks are installed nationwide in multi-family residential developments, private residences and leading hotels and resorts. Family owned, with well-stocked distribution centers in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Toronto; we deliver clean and modern designs to the builder markets throughout North America.
Connect with us @TaymorDesign on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook, or visit taymor.com for more information.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .